Infinova’s V3060 series network digital video recorder is a new generation DVR which integrates multiple technologies such as embedded system, storage and network technologies.
Infinova’s V3060 series network DVR supports a maximum of 16 channels local video input with video looping and 16 channels audio input. Each analog channel supports H.264 dual-stream compression and the partial channel supports up to 4CIF for the major stream. The recorder supports USB2.0 high-speed backup as well as simple mouse and keyboard operation. It also supports composite streams and video stream encoding. Audio and video are synchronized in composite stream encoding.
The V3060 series DVR can not only work independently at a local site, but also build a powerful security surveillance network. This series has been widely used in finance, public security, military, telecom, traffic, power station, education, and water projects.
- H.264 video compression and G.711A audio compression
- Up to 16 channels analog video inputs, PAL/NTSC supported
- Dual-stream encoding, partial channel supports up to 4CIF at major stream, and CIF/QCIF at minor stream
- 1 VGA video output, 2 BNC video outputs (including 1 BNC auxiliary output)
- Support preview group/manual switching
- Motion detection, video mask detection, video loss detection, and video input abnormity detection
- Support various leading PTZ decoder control protocols, presets, and patterns
- Multiple recording types: manual, scheduled, alarm, motion detection, motion or alarm, motion and alarm
- Various alarm inputs such as hard disk full, illegal access, network break, IP conflict, hard disk error, video exception, and video output standard mismatch
- Easy adjustment of resolution, code flow, frame rate and image quality
- Support intercom
- Support watermark technology