Technology as soul, drive to the world class brand; Quality as root, satisfy our customers fully.
To meet the market demands and customer requirements, adapt market competition and constantly improve our quality management level, we constitute our Quality Manual according to ISO9001:2008. With the implementation of quality management system, including continual improvement, we ensure our customers with satisfaction on our quality products.
How Infinova stays ahead of the pack
As an industry leader not only in technology and product development but in customer service as well, Infinova offers you numerous advantages over its competitors:
- Infinova is your one source solution for a full range of CCTV surveillance systems, access control, fiber optic communications and security management software.
- Our competitive pricing allows you to take advantage of our unique product features and superior performance without paying a premium. Our products often cost less than competitive products that do not have the same quality or features.
- We offer advance replacement and 24-hour repair turnaround service based on project specifics.
- You can expect timely shipping of your orders.
- Infinova is an independent manufacturer. You don’t have to worry that you are buying from a competitor or about product obsolescence resulting from industry consolidation.
- We welcome your requests for customization, both for hardware and software components, something most suppliers are not geared for.
- Infinova's application and technical support team includes degreed engineers who have the in depth technical knowledge (down to board level components) and savvy to help you with solutions to difficult problems before, during and after your installations.
- We have several Technical Support centers across the world, thus catering to customers all over the world.
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction. We do whatever it takes.
Product design and technology innovation
Infinova's products provide you unique features that offer significant advantages over competitors’ products. Here are some examples:
- Our Video Management Software is an Enterprise Class ONVIF compliant software capable to perform complex operations in an extremely user-friendly manner. The VMS supports various in-built video analytics feature without the need of any external VA module. Since the software supports multi-lingual feature, this comes handy when local operators are handling the system. The software has Flexible architecture to support quick project specific customizations
- Our video matrix switchers are the only ones to feature Ethernet networking capability. They are also available with Video over IP (VIP) that allows users to select, view and PTZ control up to four of as many as thousands of cameras from anywhere in the world via the Internet.
- Our fiber optic transmission systems feature the industry’s best optical budget, widest optical dynamic range and highest racking density.
Infinova's team of dedicated engineers continues to develop leading edge solutions, taking advantage of such technologies as IP networking, to provide
our customers powerful solutions to their security and communications problems.
By purchasing a complete solution through a single manufacturer, customers can realize significant up-front savings on equipment. Additional cost
reductions are achieved during the life of the product through simplified installation, operation and maintenance.
Included in our electronic security product line are matrix switchers of various capacities, systems accessories, peripherals such as keyboard controllers and alarm interface equipment, dome cameras, access control systems and integration software. Our fiber optics product line includes a broad range of models to transmit video, audio and data, with the ability to carry 128 channels of video along with various data/audio channels over a single fiber.
Infinova Group is headquartered in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, USA and has numerous support offices around the world.